Video Credit: Smokin’ & Grillin’ wit AB
Get ready for another delicious and very easy to follow fried chicken wings recipe, showing you the easiest method to make Crispy Chicken Wings with an Airfryer that even a young child can follow. Try n Enjoy!!
- 1 cup of All Purpose Flour
- 1/3 cup J.O. Seasoning – (1/2 cup Lawry’s Seasoning Salt and 1/4 cup Old Bay if you can’t find J.O seasoning) substitute.
- 1 Tbsp Freshly Ground Pepper
- A Pinch of salt or to taste
- I sprinkled some dried Parsley for color
- Completely dry out chicken wings by covering it in a tissue paper.
- Put it in a bowl.
- Cover the chicken with about one tablespoon of cooking oil and pepper on two teaspoon of garlic salt and one teaspoon of lemon pepper.
- Evenly cover and coat with seasoning.
- Place wings in air fryer basket, giving some space in between and turn on air fryer @ 350˚F for 10 minutes by changing the sides, for about 20 minutes till chicken wings turns crispy and golden brown on the outside.