Prepare time: 25 min
Cook: 30 min
Ready in: 55 min
Nice American pancakes. Fluffy and great for serving in a tea time party, breakfast or brunch. dress it up with your faorite topping like syrup.
- 250 g flour
- 200 ml milk
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon of oil1/4 cup limoncello
- Take all main ingredients i.e., flour, baking powder, caster sugar and salt (a pinch) in a large bowl.
- Make a deep hole in the middle of it using a spoon and include the eggs, melted butter and milk.
- Beat together using electric hand beaters until it gets smooth creamy like. Now pour into a jug.
- Warm a small piece of butter with small amount of oil in a middle sized frying pan. When the butter looks fizzing, include the batter in a circular fashion, approximately 10cm wide.
- Do not make pancakes too close as they will expand while making.
- Toss the pancake while cooking first from one side (couple of minutes), and then from the other side. Repeat until you cook rest of the batter.
- Arrange the pancakes in a stacked up manner in a plate with a topping of maple or chocolate syrup and any of your favourite toppings.