Prepare time: 10 min
Cook: 30 min
Ready in: 40 min
Credit: Smokin’ & Grillin’ wit AB
Amazing quick2cook Arrabbiata Pasta Sauce Recipe. perfect add on to any pasta dish. Looks fabulous. Do it now and store for months taste does not decrease evevn a bit!
- 4 28 oz cans San Marzano Style Tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Tomato Paste
- 5 tsp Minced Garlic or 5 Garlic Cloves Minced
- 2 tbsp Fresh Basil, Chopped or 2 tsp Dried Basil
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1/2 tsp each Kosher Salt and Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 cups half and half
- Start the recipe by melting the butter in a medium sized pan over medium flame.
- Include crumpled red pepper fragments, garlic and onions and sauté for 5-10 minutes (until garlic gets fragrant and onions get softened). Now time has come for tomatoes, mixes it to full.
- Keep on breaking up the tomatoes with a wooden spoon while cooking.
- When the sauce reaches a low smolder, lower down heat to low.
- Keep on continuing with cooking for about half an hour without covering the lid. After some tie it will thicken a bit, will till it reaches its desired consistency.
- Taste the sauce a little. And finish by seasoning with salt, crushed red pepper flakes and pepper to taste.
- Serve fresh or let it cool down, or refrigerate it in a sealed container.