Prepare time: 10-15 min
Cook: 15-20 min
Ready in: 20-50 min
Try out this chicken and fried rice recipe. It is really easy to follow, quicly done (30 min) and so yummy that you can afford to miss to taste it.
- 1 pound boneless chicken, skin removed and cut
- Half a tsp salt (preferably sea salt)
- Quarter tsp black pepper
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- 4 eggs
- 5 cups cooked rice (white)
- 2 tbsp soya sauce
- Sesame oil to taste
- 12 oz peas and carrots properly cut after washing (or if frozen thoroughly thawed)
- Clean the chicken from excess fat and debris and cut it into small pieces that are easily eatable.
- Shift the chicken into the cooking utensil and add half a tsp of salt and quarter tsp black pepper.
- Take another bowl and throw 4 eggs into it, beat them.
- Put them into a large frying pan pre heated at high flame heat and add one table spoon olive oil.
- Now put chicken in the pan and cook for 5-10 minutes, mixing is not required frequently. Let it cook to full. Transfer to a plate.
- Lower down the flame and add one to two tablespoon olive oil then eggs and mix them for a minute or so, Cook it till it dries up and transfer to the plate with chicken.
- Wipe off and clean the frying pan. Sprinkle one tablespoon olive oil and 4-5 cups white rice. Continue the cooking process for the next 5-6 minutes. Remember that Rice should frizzle.
- Sprinkle 1-2 Tbsp soya sauce and two tsp sesame oil over the rice and stir well. Include all the vegetables that were properly cut and mix well.
- Now put everything back into the pan and include quarter cup green onion. Keep on cook till the dish is hot and rice sizzles, mixing is required throughout cooking.