Prepare time: 15 min
Cook: 35 min
Ready in: 50 min
The taste is awesome, if you love spicy dishes, Chicken and Sausage Jambalaya is the best option. Add some more spice. Very tasty dish and super fresh.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast cut into cubical pieces
- 1 pound sliced sausages
- 1 pc chopped onion,
- 1 chopped capsicum,
- 1 rib celery, chopped
- 1 pc chopped tomato,
- 1 cup long grain rice
- 1 3/4 cups chicken stock
- Put vegetable oil in large heavy frying pan and turn on the flame.
- Include chicken and sausage to mix them equally for nearly 5-10 minutes and remove.
- Now add onion, bell pepper and celery to cook them in medium flame. Don’t forget to mix till onion is crispy and soften. Throw in tomato and Cajun seasoning now.
- Put back the chicken and sausage to the pan and include rice and stock. Boil it and lower down the flame, cover and continue cooking for the next half an hour till rice is nicely tender but keep on mixing the ingredients.