Prepare time: 20-30 min
Bake and Refrigerate: 30-40 min
Ready in: 1hr 15min
Video Credit: Faraah
This amazing whipped cream cake recipe is fun to make, greatr to serve and delicious to eat. Enjoy!!!
- 200 ml milk + 1 Tbsf curd (or vinegar)
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsf baking powder
- 1/2 tsf baking soda
- 1/4 cup butter (or oil)
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar.
- 1/2 tsf vanilla essence
- MIx milk and curd (or vinegar) well and keep aside for 10-15 min.
- Sift everything well twice .
- Whisk butter, powdered sugar and vanilla esence until butter turns into pale yellow.
- Now, mix flour 2-3 tsf at a time and mix it slowly.
- Add 1/3 cup of milk curd mixture (made earlier)
- mix slowly to make lump free batter
- Repeat same process with the rest of milk and flour.
- Add flour and milk in 3 parts to make a lump free batter. Cake batter is now ready.
- Greese the bowl with butter (or oil).
- Now pour the batter in the cake pan. Tap the pan to remove air bubbles.
- abke in a pre-heated oven @ 180 celcius for about 30-35 minutes.
- Allow the cake to cool down completely and then start assembling.
- Cut the cake into two halves (2.39 min)
- Spread 2 Tbsf rasmalai milk on one of the half of the cake (2.43 min).
- Now it’s time for whipped cream flavoured with safforn milk (2.58 min).
- Cut the rasmalai balls into halves and arrange upon the cream (3.13 min).
- Moisten the other half with rasmalai milk (3.21 min).
- Now moisten the other side (3.35 min).
- Add another layer of saffron whipped cream and refrigerate for 10minutes (3.40 min).