Video Credit: Sweet and Savory Meals Blog
All of us have a problem while buying bananas and never eating them in their yellow state. Instead, we wait until they’re a pleasant shade of rotten before contemplating their fate. Once they hit the stage just before “really probably need to be thrown away”, I start searching. I personally, would like to recommend this easy to prepare banana cake for an Sunday’s breakfast, or even at evening tea time. I know, there’s frosting – but if you can’t have frosting for breakfast every now and then, what’s the point to life?
Today we’r gonna present a great homemade recipe for banana bread. you can find a number of recipes made with brown sugar, oatmeal, butter milk oil or greek yogurt. Some use baking soda some without, but this is a quick yet simple recipe for recipe for banana zucchini bread cake.
Chocolate Chip Zucchini quick bread is that the most delicious recipe, it’s a nice way to enjoy your ripe bananas and garden fresh zucchini! full of fruit, veggies and luscious chocolate chips, this is often one recipe you’ll feel good about making and sharing. Chocolate Chip Zucchini quick bread combines the decadence of a sweet quick bread loaded with chocolate chips and therefore the extra moistness of zucchini. If you’ve never added zucchini to your baking, you’re certain a true treat! Zucchini makes baking so incredibly moist. quick bread are some things we make actually because it makes an excellent snack or maybe dessert and that i always seem to possess everything I want on hand!
- Light brown sugar
- Coconut oil
- Granulated sugar
- Sour cream
- Vanilla extract
- All-purpose flour
- Baking soda
- Baking powder
- Grated carrots
- Grated zucchini
- Walnuts, raisins, etc. (optional)
- Start with stirring all wet ingredients, followed by gently mix in the dry ingredients.
- Fold in the grated carrots and zucchini, then pour the batter into a greased 9×5-inch loaf pan.
- Bake this zucchini carrot bread until the top layer turns is golden yellow in color.
- To check whether it’s done, insert a toothpick in the middle that should come out dry. A few moist pieces are okay but no batter.
- Give ample time for bread to cool down i.e., approx. about 15 minutes before shifting on a platter to come upto room temperature slicing it and serving to your dearest ones.